Web Content ViewerActions
Web Content ViewerActions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I qualify to apply for a Commercial Account? FCL administers commercial accounts for businesses operating in multiple regions. For personal/consumer accounts, contact your local Co-op for further options or click the link here to find your nearest Co-op location.
- How do I know which Commercial Card is right for me? There are two FCL commercial cards (Cardlock and Fleet Card), and a local Co-op Cardlock commercial card. Click here to find which card is best for your business.
- How do I apply for a FCL Commercial Account? Click here for our online application.
- I have further questions. Who can I contact? Please contact a FCL Commercial Sales Co-ordinator based on your region here.
- What products can I purchase through a FCL Commercial Account? FCL offers a full suite of products and services, including bulk fuels, lubricants and propane. Products that can be purchased using credit depend on what type of account you have.
- Do I need to start a new account when I buy different products? No, you can charge any eligible products or services to an existing credit account. You may need to request additional product options on your account and consider increasing your credit limit to accommodate the potential increase in purchases.
- Can I use a Co-op Cardlock Card to purchase different products? To purchase additional products, please contact your local Co-op or FCL Commercial Sales Co-ordinator (depending on which account you have) for more information.
- How do I increase my credit limit? Local Account: Each local Co-op has its own team to assist you. Please contact the administration office of your local Co-op for more details. FCL Account: Contact your FCL Commercial Sales Co-ordinator for assistance. A representative from FCL’s Finance Department may contact you for more information. Please click here for the most up-to-date contacts.
- Now that I have an approved credit application, how do I get a Co-op Commercial Card? Co-op Commercial Cards can be arranged by contacting your local Co-op or your FCL Commercial Sales Co-ordinator, depending on your account type. Please click here for the most up-to-date contacts.
- Do fuel purchases using my Co-op Cardlock Card contribute to my annual cashback and equity? Contact your local Co-op to see if, when and where your account is eligible for membership benefits. FCL Account: an FCL account can’t be linked to your Co-op number for bulk purchases. Instead, you’ll receive competitive commercial pricing.
- For FCL Accounts, can I link my Commercial Fleet Card to my local Co-op membership number? Your Co-op membership number specific to the retail you are buying from must be provided at time of purchase to contribute to your membership benefits. You may request to have your local Co-op number embossed on your Commercial Fleet Card.
- How much am I going to pay for fuel using a Co-op Cardlock Card on an FCL Account? At the time of application approval, fuel pricing can be discussed with your FCL Commercial Sales Co-ordinator.
- I lost my card. How do I get a replacement card? Contact our Fuelcard team at 1.888.882.5678 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.