Commercial accounts for energy productsActions
Co-op supports your business operations by providing credit to approved accounts to help manage expenses and cash flows. A credit account is available from the local Co-op in your region – there are many independent co-operative associations across Western Canada – or Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL).
The difference between the two is primarily related to the geography of your operations.
Review the information below and refer to our Guide to Co-op Commercial Accounts (PDF) for some frequently asked questions about purchasing gasolines, distillates, diesel exhaust fluid, propane and lubricants on credit.
LOCAL CO-OP ACCOUNT
This account is administered by a local Co-op; it provides credit to customers generally operating within a specific region. Administration of this account type may vary from one local Co-op to another, so contact your local Co-op for more details.
- Competitive local pricing
- Scheduled deliveries on account
- Invoice scheduling options
How to Apply
Please speak to your local Co-op for more information or to apply.
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) administers commercial accounts for businesses operating in multiple regions.
- Bulk deliveries: Competitive system-wide pricing, invoicing frequency options, automated price change notifications and comprehensive coverage across Western Canada
- Co-op Cardlock: Competitive system-wide pricing, automated price change notifications, customized product access, invoicing frequency options, transaction reports, security options.
- Co-op Fleet Card: Invoicing options, transactional reports, security options and Co-op membership benefits, including potential cash back and equity
How to Apply
- Application: Online | Print | Instructions | Brochure
- FCL Account User Agreement (for Co-op Cardlock Card/Co-op Fleet Card)
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org