Living in Western Canada entails fluctuating and unpredictable weather all year long. As part of the lineup of Co-op Premium Lubricants, our new ELITE Gasoline Engine Oils are available in multiple tiers to match your needs – no matter the conditions.
Co-op Elite Gasoline Engine Oils are tailored to provide optimum performance in the latest turbocharged gasoline direct injection (TGDI) engines. The advanced additive package is formulated to enhance fuel economy, provide engine protection and increase overall engine efficiency.
- MORE: Elite Lubrication Facts
New gasoline engine oil performance specifications API SP/ILSAC GF-6 have been introduced and are backwards compatible, replacing previous specifications API SN Plus/ILSAC GF-5. Elite’s formulation will enable today’s smaller and lighter, more power dense, turbocharged, gasoline direct injection engine technologies to achieve Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) stringent performance requirements, including adhering to the latest Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE).
The following is a list of Elite product offerings:
- Elite Gasoline Engine Oils are created for a wide variety of gasoline-powered passenger cars, SUVs, vans and light-duty pickup trucks.
- Elite High Mileage Synthetic Blend is formulated to protect older vehicles with high-mileage gasoline engines with reduced oil consumption and seal additive that prevent leaks from occurring.
- Elite Performance Synthetic has been designed to prevent Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI), commonly referred as engine knock, and is General Motors dexos 1™ Gen 2 Approved.
- Elite Truck Synthetic provides superior protection in medium-duty pickup trucks and SUVs, where increased engine performance is required for hauling and towing heavy loads.
- MORE: Elite Product Matrix
Not sure which oil is recommended for your vehicle?
Not to worry as the new Co-op Lubricant Application System (CLAS) is here to help. CLAS is the latest tool that provides Co-op Premium Lubricant recommendations 24/7/365 days a year based on the make and model of your vehicle or equipment. CLAS is accessible through your mobile or desktop device. It has a wide-ranging database that includes manual maintenance information on engine oils and various other fluids. CLAS functions include a keyword search with easy-to-use drop-down menus that make searching oil recommendations quick and reliable. Try CLAS today!
Whether it's for new modern gasoline engines, required to service an older high-mileage engine or provide protection where increased engine performance is required for hauling and towing heavy loads, Co-op has you covered. No matter what you drive, improve the performance.
Choose your path, choose Elite!